What to Bring
Please see below to see our “What to Bring” List. If you have any further questions, please contact the TACSC Office.
What to Bring
• Bring a picture/drawing and a written description of someone you consider to be a
hero/heroine and leader. This should be no more than one to two paragraphs.
• One self-addressed AND stamped envelope (Legal Size)
You will need enough clothes for 5 days and 4 nights. Keep in mind that we are expecting the weather
to be VERY WARM so PLEASE use good judgment when picking your outfits and dress appropriately.
• Comfortable shirts and shorts are recommended for daywear. (no short shorts or brief tops)
• Girls may bring modest sun dresses
• A few T-shirts to change into for scheduled athletic events
• Tennis shoes and plenty of socks for scheduled athletic events
• Long pants for cooler days/evenings
• BOYS: You will need a pair of dress slacks and a matching shirt, tie,
dress shoes and socks for a dress up dinner evening
• GIRLS: You will need a semi-dressy summer dress and complementary shoes for a dress up
• A sweater or light jacket for cool evenings or air conditioned rooms
• Underwear and pajamas
• Toiletries (tooth brush, toothpaste, hand soap, deodorant, shampoo, hairbrush, etc.)
• Towels and a washcloth
• Robe or cover-up (you will be staying in a college dorm room which means your shower might
be down the hall)
• Alarm Clock
• Small fan (not all rooms have air-conditioning and rooms can get very warm)
• Bedding (we recommend a fitted sheet, sleeping bag and pillow)
• Well marked bag or backpack
• Refillable water bottle (VERY IMPORTANT)
If possible, bring…
• A copy of your school constitution
• A list of activities sponsored by your student council
Psst! There will be a talent show and spirit rally. So if you want to contribute, bring any music,
instruments, props, costumes, etc. that you might need!